Grace. Gratitude. Generosity.
GRACE (unmerited love of God) begets GRATITUDE (deep thanks for all the blessings we are given) begets GENEROSITY (giving to benefit others for all the Love and Blessings we have received).
If we can strive to live this way each and every day we can begin to see the interconnectedness of all peoples, God and nature… and see how much we depend on each other. This way of life can lead to joy and a closer community.
Bill pay function from a bank, offered free of charge by most financial institutions. Parishioners can contact their institution to set up a recurring payment at a schedule of your choosing in the form of a physical check. These payments can be mailed to the office address; 314 North Street Easton, MD 21601.
Venmo Donation (Instructions on the right).
1. Open the Venmo app on your smartphone. 2. In the bottom left of your screen there is a button that says “Scan.” Press this button. 3. Your camera will pop up with a rounded square towards the top.
4. Position the QR code in this square so the whole QR code will fit in the square.
5. The Venmo app will scan the QR code and direct you to Trinity’s page.
6. On Trinity’s Venmo page there is a button underneath the profile picture that says, “Pay or Request.” Press this Button.
7. Once on the “Pay or Request” page enter your donation amount towards the top right of your screen.
8. Underneath this, type your reason for donating where it says “What’s it for?”
9. Now press the blue button that says “Pay.” This will send your donation to Trinity.