Morning Prayer on the Lawn
Sundays, 9:30 a.m.
We are so glad to be able to gather again for worship, beginning June 28. These outdoor services will be contingent on the weather and any new restrictions that might be placed on us by the Governor in response to ongoing virus data.
You will need your mask, a chair, and your worship booklet that you have either printed at home or can pull up on your phone or tablet. There will be X's on the lawn nearest the sacristy where you and your household may place chairs together. If you must use the restroom, one person at a time may enter Miller Hall for that purpose. Please enter through the courtyard between the Cathedral and Miller Hall where a greeter will lead you to a sanitizing station and attendance log.
In fulfillment of the Baptismal Covenant, I will strive to:
Love my neighbor as myself, I will...
• Wear a mask or scarf over my nose and mouth, and follow public health guidelines for hand sanitizing.
• Only attend worship if I am feeling healthy and well.
• Abstain from attending if doing so will put me at greater risk due to my own health status.
Respect the dignity of every human being, I will...
• Make no physical contact with people beyond the members of my own household.
• Maintain a six foot distance from other members of the congregation.
• Respect any requests for distance, masking, cleaning, to ensure the safety and comfort levels of others.
Reservations are required for these services and can be made with parish administrator, Maggie Trice, found here.
Or, you can register directly here: